SME Sustainability Impact Assessment
SME sustainability impact assessment is a package designed to help small & medium businesses understand their environmental footprint and implement their Environmental Management System.
How can we help your business?
SME sustainability impact assessment can help you create a positive environmental awareness campaign. Research has shown that when your company becomes more environmental productivity increases. Thus, your business will benefit from better productivity, and therefore, you will reduce costs by becoming greener.
This package has been carefully designed to small and medium-sized businesses wanting to improve their environmental impact. The sustainability impact assessment usually takes between 1 to 2 days. A member of the Green Element team will visit your company to present to you and your team and to get started gathering data. Find out our approach and the outcome and benefits for you of this environmental package.
How we work with you
We will overtake a full review of the following metrics:
- Energy, waste and water.
- Reducing and recycling waste.
- Introducing a low energy campaign.
- Understand water audits.
- How you travel with a plan to monitor business travel.
- Purchasing: how you are able to make sustainable purchasing decisions from paper to cleaning products.
Environmental assessment deliverables
- Understanding of what you can effect and how you can monitor environmental indicators.
- A written environmental policy.
- A report on your environmental impact including actions on how to improve and maintain.
- An ISO 14001 action plan if this is how you would like to move forwards.
- Engage your staff on environmental initiatives.
- Increase your image and brand with the environmental world and your industry.
- Save money.
- Boost staff morale.
- Obtain new contracts by improving your customers' trust.
- Increase market share.
- Meet supplier chain requirements.