ESOS Phase 2 Quick Quote
New Year – New ESOS Phase 2 Quick Quote
Green Element has its own in-house registered ESOS Lead Assessor and we offer a full range of ESOS Phase 2 Services for which we can provide a fast quote:
Our ESOS Phase 2 Services:
- Qualification – Help deciding whether you meet the Phase 2 qualification criteria
- ESOS Phase I Review – If you reported under Phase I we can review the report and recommendations, and what you would like to get out of ESOS Phase 2
- Gap Analysis– Assessing your current status and what will be required to achieve compliance
- Route Choices – between ESOS Audits, ISO 50001 or DEC certificates
- Road Map – Produce a clear strategy and timeline detailing your route to compliance
- ESOS Data– Gathering the energy data you need from your organisation’s facilities and transport either from your company or directly from your energy and travel suppliers
- ESOS Energy Assessment– Conducting the obligatory ESOS assessment
- ESOS Phase 2 Report – Produce report with energy-savings recommendations and audit outcomes
- ESOS Lead Assessor Services – have your report checked, audited and signed off by our in-house Lead Assessor
- ESOS Phase 2 Compliance Statement– Report of compliance to the Environment Agency
- ESOS Evidence Pack– Pack of evidence as stipulated by ESOS guidelines
You can take the whole ESOS package or select which of the above services you require, fill in a very quick form asking basic information about your organisation and we will immediately provide you with a no fuss, clear proposal and quote.
Alternatively, ring 07977 517128 or email email@example.com for advice or a friendly chat about your needs.
New Year – New ESOS Phase 2 Quick Quote Green Element has its own in-house registered ESOS Lead Assessor and we offer a full range of ESOS Phase 2 Services for which we can provide a fast quote: Our ESOS Phase 2 Services: Qualification – Help deciding whether...
This was my final day of volunteering for the year at Share Nurseries, a social enterprise of Share Community within the grounds of Springfield University Hospital in South London. Because of the weather and construction on the grounds, we mostly spent the day in...
The government’s new Resource and Waste Strategy has been launched today. The key aims of the strategy are to minimise waste, use resources more efficiently, and adopt a circular economy approach. This means moving away from the linear take, make, use, throw model,...