ESOS Phase 2 Quick Quote
New Year – New ESOS Phase 2 Quick Quote
Green Element has its own in-house registered ESOS Lead Assessor and we offer a full range of ESOS Phase 2 Services for which we can provide a fast quote:
Our ESOS Phase 2 Services:
- Qualification – Help deciding whether you meet the Phase 2 qualification criteria
- ESOS Phase I Review – If you reported under Phase I we can review the report and recommendations, and what you would like to get out of ESOS Phase 2
- Gap Analysis– Assessing your current status and what will be required to achieve compliance
- Route Choices – between ESOS Audits, ISO 50001 or DEC certificates
- Road Map – Produce a clear strategy and timeline detailing your route to compliance
- ESOS Data– Gathering the energy data you need from your organisation’s facilities and transport either from your company or directly from your energy and travel suppliers
- ESOS Energy Assessment– Conducting the obligatory ESOS assessment
- ESOS Phase 2 Report – Produce report with energy-savings recommendations and audit outcomes
- ESOS Lead Assessor Services – have your report checked, audited and signed off by our in-house Lead Assessor
- ESOS Phase 2 Compliance Statement– Report of compliance to the Environment Agency
- ESOS Evidence Pack– Pack of evidence as stipulated by ESOS guidelines
You can take the whole ESOS package or select which of the above services you require, fill in a very quick form asking basic information about your organisation and we will immediately provide you with a no fuss, clear proposal and quote.
Alternatively, ring 07977 517128 or email [email protected] for advice or a friendly chat about your needs.
Today – Friday March 22nd – is UN International World Water Day. It is a day to recognise and address the global water crisis that we face. Water is the most basic human right, and an essential for human survival. Yet so many...
The Harrington Scheme is a charity run by local volunteers for young adults with learning difficulties. The project is focused on learners being safe and independent. At the college learners can take; vocational courses, foundation courses, gardening skills...