Our strategy is to help companies get through the certification process for Corporate Responsibility - we tailor your project to suit your organisation's needs based on these stages.
We run through the BIA’s impact areas with you, making an initial assessment of your data and information status: I.e
- Data immediately available
- Data available that needs locating internally or externally
- Data unavailable or some uncertainty surrounding this information.
We compile a strategy of how to address the ‘gaps’ in information identified in the first Steps – this includes identifying whom to approach with your questions within and externally to your company (e.g. HR, finance, facilities, management)
The B-Corp Application Process
- We help you gather the data identified in the first two stages
- We help you complete the BIA for your company and then asses the initial score
- We use the BIA’s analytics with you decide on a strategy to increase your score, should it be below the required 80 points
- We can when required continue to work with you until you at attain the score required for certification – or higher
- We guide you through the legal change process in order to become a BCorp