Thank you very much for agreeing to participate in this podcast. We hope with your help we can help more people run, manage and work in sustainable and ethical businesses. Will will join you on the Zoom invite within the calendar invite.
- Target listener: Business Owners, Directors or Leaders responsible and keen to make sustainable change within their organisation.
- Each podcast will be an interview with a business doing great things with regards to operating sustainably and ethically and we will also feature some businesses that want to change how they operate and don’t know how – we would help them on the podcast to get them going.
- Format: Predominantly audio however for interviewees that are happy being videoed we would love to record a video (we do this via an online zoom interview for speed) and host this on YouTube, our Facebook Group, Facebook Page and website.
Podcast Interview Questions:
This is a chatty discussion with a view to have you open up to our audience and help them understand what drives you and how they can themselves change and be more like you!
- Tell us a bit about you and your business – What’s your purpose and who do you work with?
- What made you interested in Sustainability and the Environment What was that tipping point? What changed for you from being interested in sustainability to doing something about it?
- How do you think you can influence change?
- How do you think any of our listeners could get started and understand how to be more sustainable?
- What is the one thing you would like people to do after this podcast?
Podcast Bits and Bobs
- Please ensure you have a good internet connection.
- Please ensure you are able to see a camera and it is high enough quality for a video podcast
- Please ensure that the microphone is good quality.
- We will send you a link after the recording in order for you be able to upload your logo, reiterate any websites, social handles and any other offers or incentives you would like to give to entice our listeners to come to your organisation.