Green Element Weekly Podcast – Why you need an Environmental Management System?
In this final episode of season 1, I share with you why you need an environmental management system.
Get the FREE Environmental Management System Handbook here
- How you can manage your organisation’s environmental impact?
- What is an Environmental Management System?
- Short term and long term steps to measure and evaluation of the environmental impact
- The 4 stages problem-solving model
- How we can help you to make a lasting change in your organisation
- Why get an Environmental certification
- ISO14001 certification
[00:30] Review of Season 1
[01:40] How to environmentalize your business
[05:40] How to plan to reduce your environmental impact
[07:00] Gauging the effectiveness of an environmental management system
[10:00] Updating communications and policy for your business
[12:00] Why go for the ISO14001
[13:00] Get in touch
If you enjoyed this episode then please subscribe to our podcast via your favourite podcast platform. We really value feedback so if there is something you particularly liked or something you would like to hear more about please let us know. You can also leave us a Rating and Review to help others find us too!
Listen to more episodes of the Green Element Podcast
No Results Found
The posts you requested could not be found. Try changing your module settings or create some new posts.